After last year's incredible success, we're thrilled to announce our 3rd annual "Fix It Forward" program at all The Quiet Zone locations, running from Thanksgiving through Christmas. "Fix It Forward" was born from our desire to give back to the community and support families facing tough times. We all rely on our vehicles for daily essentials: getting to work, picking up kids, attending appointments, or grocery shopping. When a family is without a working car,
it can disrupt daily life, forcing them to depend on unreliable or expensive alternatives.
Our "Fix It Forward" program assists families who have a vehicle in need of repairs, but don’t have the means to fix it. Whether it's a safety concern, operational issues, or failing the CT state emission inspection, we're here to help. Eligible families will receive up to $1500 in vehicle repairs, courtesy of The Quiet Zone, with most parts provided by WorldPac
and tires, if needed, from Town Fair Tire.
If you would like to be considered for the program, please fill out the form below. The ideal candidates will outline their situation, detailing how having a working vehicle would help them back on their feet and moving in the right direction.
The program rules are as follows:
• Must have a vehicle registered in their name.
• Must complete the form below and include all contact information in the message section. A friend or family member can submit on someone's behalf.
• Entries can NOT be made in person at The Quiet Zone, on the phone, or on social media pages.
• $1500 in repair allowance is valid only at The Quiet Zone. The repair credit includes all parts, labor, state taxes, and fees. The entire $1500 can be used and if it is not used then the balance of the credit will go unused and be forfeited by the end user.
• Repairs can only be mechanical such as brakes, suspension, tires, engine and transmission issues, exhaust problems, emissions related, etc. Any major mechanical repairs exceeding the replacement cost of the vehicle or body repairs such as collision damage, major rust and rot, and any other cosmetic issue that render the vehicle unsafe will not be considered. A vehicle inspection is required prior to repairs.
• The winner will be chosen by a panel of volunteers who will review all applications. The panel will be looking for an applicant that has shown that they will benefit the most from this program based on their descriptions of the hardship and explanation of why this program will help them.
We're so grateful for the communities that support us and are proud to be able to give back. Together, we can make a difference, one repair at a time.